Thursday, September 9, 2010

Three Bears Break Into Colorado Springs and Will Be Killed

A black bear and it's two cubs broke into a Colorado Springs home on September second and they will be killed (http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_15975195?source=rss). They were going through the house looking for food when the maid heard one of the cubs walk into the kitchen. The colrado division of wildlife was soon called and the bears were tranquilized. They were then taken away in a trailer and will be killed. My opinion on this subject is tha they should just take the bears out of the area and release them because bears are trying to gather all the food they can so that they can hybernate for winter. I do understand that the animals do not need to be going into peoples houses but I don't think it's worth taking thier lives. That is just my own opinion I hope you enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment