Friday, October 1, 2010

Children more advanced

I read Will Richardson’s article on Footprints in the Digital Age featured in Educational Leadership and it hit me that children might be becoming more advanced than adults. In this article he says that the technology we have is always changing and that you could be and probably are being searched on Google at any given time. Also there are so many new ways of teaching that could only be imagined a decade ago. I think that Will Richardson is right in saying that kids are becoming more advanced in technology every day and eventually children might be running this world because they were born into this technology so that is all they know. Lastly I think that when he says that kids need be willing to learn that is true. That is my opinion on this article.

No comments:

Post a Comment